This homemade blend will assist you with organically eliminating bacteria while soothing inflammation. This gel can last you up to six months. Use can use this treatment 3 times daily or under your makeup as needed.
Homemade Lemongrass Tea Tree Acne Gel Recipe
- ¼ Cup Aloe Vera Gel: Plant or Store Brand Aloe works fine
- 10 drops Geranium Essential Oil: your Choice
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil: Your Choice
- 6 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil: MN Oil Collection ( Available Soon)
- 6 drops Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil: MN Oil Collection
- Use a small glass bowl to add your aloe vera gel, geranium, lavender, lemongrass, and pure Australian tea tree oil.
- Stir combination well for a complete blend
- Pour mixture into a dark container or keep the container in a cool, dark area.
- Apply this mixture to your blemishes
- Repeat this 3 times a day as needed
This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.