What is Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux is stomach acid moves from your stomach to your esophagus. This can occur when lower esophageal sphincter fails to close completely or may open too often. See your doctor if this happens to you more than twice per week and definitely monitor yourself for severe symptoms so you can notify your physician. We do not give medical advice on our site but simple suggestions for natural remedies to try at home. If you have epilepsy or you're pregnant you should avoid this recipe. Naturally, Relax your muscles and minimize your discomfort with this simple recipe.
- 2 teaspoons of Sweet Almond Oil: MN Oil Collection
- 4 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil: MN Oil Collection (coming soon)
- 4 drops of Fennel Essential Oil: your choice
- 2 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil: your choice
- Obtain a glass bottle to store your combined oils in preferably a protected glass bottle
- Add your Sweet Almond Oil, blend Eucalyptus+Fennel+Peppermint
- Shake oils into a well-blended mix
- Rub this oil to your upper abdominal area when your acid reflux occurs.
- Repeat as needed. Store this bottle in dark areas in between uses.
This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website.