Have you tried a natural remedy for allergy relief?
It’s safe to safe we have all been in that stuffy nose state at least twice in our life, trying to fight a cold. Over the years, using over the counter medicines only made me feel tired and without a lot of relief. Have you ever heard the saying “just sleep it off” by a grandparent or elder? When taking a do it yourself natural remedy route for healthcare, it is always recommended to consult with your physician prior to trying it at home. Severe allergies are accompanied by inflammation that can be reduced with plant-based products. We do not recommend using this natural method for children under 12, unless they are able to tolerate the Neti pot. This irrigation method will require you to purchase a Neti pot. These devices have been used for decades to promote clean and healthy sinuses. Check your local pharmacy or online and you should be able to find a Neti pot for 10$ or less. This remedy is very easy to do and it will not harm you so don’t be afraid of using this tried and true method.
Ingredients for this recipe:
¼ teaspoon fine salt
5 drops of lavender essential oil
5 drops of lemongrass or lemon essential oil
3 drops of peppermint essential oil
8oz of warm purified water
- Always disinfect your Neti pot to make should it’s clean. Add your purified water and fine salt to the pot first.
- Add all of your essential oils into the salt water and stir it well to combine all the components.
- Perform the nasal irrigation by bending over the sink and turning your head to one side.
- Do this by inserting the Neti pot’s spout into the upper nostril and begin to slowly pour your solution in it.
- While doing this make sure you're breathing through your mouth while remaining relaxed while the solution is released from the other side.
- Switch sides to get both of your nostrils
- Gently blow your nose after.
- Repeat this remedy three times per day for natural relief from allergy symptoms.
Shop now at www.nurseyourmelanin.com (new essential oils will be available soon on our website).