100% Rhassoul Clay
Every day can be a struggle when you don’t have a natural everyday routine for your skin. Nobody likes acne, blemishes, or discoloration to their skin so we began experimenting on our own. During our skincare journey, we tried many traditional Moroccan recipes in order to create the ingredients for a softer, more natural look. After reading many books, researching, and overall just learning how to the best recipe to share with you.If you have blemishes, blackheads or you just feel that your skin can use some purifying, relax and treat yourself to a Rhassoul Clay mask. It’s very simple and easy to make. After 5-7 minutes on your face and a good wash, your skin will feel so much softer and look better.
MN Original Rhassoul Clay Recipe:
- 1 tablespoon of Rhassoul Clay powder
- 2 tablespoons of warm water
- For skin that is dry, we recommend adding 2 drops of Jojoba Oil or Argan Oil. Please note that, you only need to use 1 tablespoon of Rhassoul to 1.5 tablespoon of warm water
Rhassoul Clay Face Scrub:
Rhassoul can also be combined with other ingredients to make an exfoliating and smoothing scrub. The best thing about purchasing our raw clays is that you have so many options and soon you will begin to find clay recipes that work for your skin type. Let’s combine our Rhassoul Clay with a Exfoliator and a Scrub for our face scrub.
1 Tablespoon of Rhassoul Clay
1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegae
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of oatmeal
Stir these items up with your spoon until you begin to form a nice pasty mix. We use this mask once a week during your designated skincare reload day to give your skin a treatment of exfoliation. Try massaging it into your face for 2 minutes then let the mask sit for about 5 more minutes. After, rinse thoroughly with cool water to maximize the amount of benefits this mask can offer you.
MN Dandruff Clay Treatment:
- 2 tbsp of Rhassoul clay
- 3 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 drops of Almond Oil
- 7 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- 1/4 cup of warm water
Rhassoul Clay use recommendations:
- Rhassoul clay has many uses along with removing your dry scalp to develop a healthier natural scalp. We recommend combing hair through to apply the mask to the scalp.
- MN recommends the removal of your mask if you feel that your hair is beginning to dry up. At that point, you should begin to start rinsing it out of your hair.
- We never recommend using metal spoons when mixing our clays. You can diminish the adsorption effectiveness of the clay if the metal utensils are absorbed.
- We encourage you to put our Rhassoul mask on before getting in the shower so you can have an easier clean up and rise off. If you like to do your mask after, we recommend using a damp cloth or sponge to help with removing your mask for the best results.